Facebook is the largest social media platform in the world with 400 million active users. Among all these users, there are some children that are to be kept safe and secure all the time. The parents of such children are very concern about their child's Facebook usage. The SpyMyFone is the best and the most advanced application that has made it possible for the parents to track their child for their own safety. The pages on Facebook are also numerous and therefore to learn that how to block a page on Facebook is important. The app makes it super easy for the parents to track the activities of their children.
It is a straightforward process and the fact of the matter is that Facebook also provides with the necessary stuff to block the unnecessary pages. It is important that you get to know the process that is involved so that the page can no longer appear on your Facebook feed. The steps that are involved are as follows:
1. Tap to open the Facebook application on your mobile phone. It is a blue icon with F written over it:
2. In the “Search” field type the name of the page that you wish to block:
3. Hit the … the icon on the upper right corner of the page to reveal the menu or the drop-down:
4. Click on “Report” i.e. the last option on the list that appears:
5. On the next page that appears tap “I just don’t like it”. It will then take you to the next page that has several options:
6. Tap “Block (page name) and you are good to go i.e. the page will never show up on your feed on anywhere on your Facebook wall. This process has guided you on how to block a page on Facebook on a mobile phone.
You can also get a page blocked using the desktop, and it is straighforward to get going with the process. It is simple, and every parent should know the process to keep their child safe and secure online. The steps which you need to follow in this regard is as below:
1. Open the Facebook through its URL and log in by using the credentials of the account on which you want to block any page:
2. In the search bar at the top type in the page name that you want to block. It will get you to the list from which the desired page can be accessed:
3. Click the icon as seen in the picture below to get the drop-down menu. Within this menu there are several options as can be seen:
4. Click on "Block Page" on the drop-down menu to get the page blocked. It will also lead you to the next page where you can confirm your action:
5. On the next page, you need to confirm that you need to block the page and this also completes the process in full. Now you are fully aware of how to block a page on Facebook using a desktop computer. This also completes the process in full:
It is one of the most effective ways to filter the content of Facebook which you think is harmful to your child. To get it done it is important that you follow the below-mentioned steps with care and perfection. It will also let you protect your child's online safety and security. The process that is to be followed in this regard is mentioned as under:
1. Visit https://famisafe.wondershare.com/ and register the account using your email address. Please take a note that the same account is applicable on both i.e. your device and your child's device. Download the app on your child's phone as per the OS i.e. Android or iOS. The Famisafe website also mentions the direct links to the apps both on App Store, and Play store which can be used to directly download it.
2. Login to your account and fill in the details. Choose the identity as a kid and fill in the name and age of your kid. Install the device management file and allow the app to access location.
3. In case of Android users you need to get the grant the permissions to Famisafe:
4. You also need to grant administrator privileges to Famisafe to get the work done and monitor the child’s device with perfection
5. Enable location access so that the geofencing can be activated and you get to know where your child is:
6. Log in to your desktop account or the dashboard and choose Web Filter:
7. Block the website by categories. If, the category has been selected the related websites will be blocked on the child's device. It completes the process in full. It is another way to get to know how to block a page on Facebook.
Features of the program
SpyMyFone is one of the best apps on the internet that can be used to block malicious pages on Facebook. It has app blocking feature that can be used to toggle off certain keywords. It is also one of the best and most powerful apps that can be used as anti-addition software and hence can prevent your child's usage of any app that you think is hampering their productivity. The app blocker feature can also be used to disable the ads on the pages that your child is visiting.
Features of the program
There are several reasons for which a particular Facebook page is to be blocked. It can be the content or the message that the page is trying to convey. Depending upon the message of the page the parents might seem it offensive, and therefore, decide to block it completely. With the best and the most advanced features embedded within the apps, there are many options that are available to the parents.
There are also many secretive pages that are working on Facebook and if your child stumbles upon any one of those then there must be a program that lets you know of this. In all such cases, the page is to be blocked so that it does not have a negative impact on your child's life. In the wake of advancement in IT, the process has become easy and straightforward as of now. It is not a big deal now to block the Facebook pages without any issue and trouble.
If you want to know how to block a page on Facebook then SpyMyFone is the best and the easiest way to get it done. The app is not only easy to use, but it has several features that will make it possible for you to spy on your kid’s phone without even knowing it. The app has an interface that is very much authentic and lets the users overcome the problems which other substandard programs present. With the best and the most advanced options, this program will spy on your kids with perfection and in a way that you desire.