Why do people hack Facebook accounts?
Well – there could be numerous reasons behind it. A lot of parents like to know how their kids are using the social media network. Some people also like to hack the account of their significant other or an ex for numerous reasons. Even though Facebook is quite secure, the truth is it can be hacked. In this guide, we will discuss why do people hack Facebook accounts, how you can do the same, and what security measures you should take to protect your account.
To start with, let’s discuss why people hack Facebook accounts. There could be several reasons for hacking someone else’s Facebook account. Some of them are as follows:
Now when you know why people hack Facebook accounts, let’s dive in a little deep and learn whether a Facebook account can be hacked or not. In a nutshell – yes, you can hack someone else’s Facebook account and that too without letting them know about it. There are numerous Facebook hacking tools out there that can help you. Also, you can work on a phishing attack or take the assistance of a keylogger to know someone’s Facebook account credentials.
Though, while choosing a hacking tool, make sure that it runs in a stealth mode and is 100% anonymous. In this way, you can protect your identity while hacking someone else’s account.
If you wish to hack someone’s Facebook account, then simply take the assistance of SpyMyFone. It is a complete device tracking tool that will let you spy the targeted device remotely. As of now, the tool can hack the Facebook account of someone by installing the tracking app on their Android device. Apart from this, you can spy on all the popular social media apps as well, track their location, monitor the device usage, and perform plenty of other tasks. You can hack a Facebook account by following these steps:
1. Sign-up to create a new account. You need to provide your email id and password to set up an account and buy its premium subscription to access its advanced features.
2. To complete the setup, you need to select whether you wish to spy on an Android or iOS device.
3. Once you have created your account, you need to access the target device once. Go to its Settings and turn on the app installation from unknown sources.
4. After that, launch a web browser, go to SpyMyFone’s website and download the APK version of its tracking app.
5. When the app is installed, you can just log-in with your own account credentials. Grant the app the needed permissions.
6. Now, you need to activate the device administrator and tap on the “Start Monitoring” button to start tracking the device.
7. That’s it! You can later track every activity of the device remotely from SpyMyFone’s web-based dashboard or its mobile app. On the home page, you can view all the prominent shortcuts.
8. To track their Facebook details, go to the left panel and choose Social Apps > Facebook. This will let you know how they are using their Facebook account and whom they are chatting with.
9. Furthermore, there is a Keylogger tool that you can also access from the left panel. This will let you access about every keystroke typed on the device. In this way, you can know their account password as well.
Look for these alarming signs to know whether your account has been hacked or not.
View the location of the active session: Go to Facebook security settings > Active sessions to know the location of all the active session. If the location is not yours, then it means someone else has accessed your account.
Check all the current sessions: Besides that, you can also check all the sessions that are currently active. In this way, you can check on which devices (laptop, smartwatch, smartphone, tablet, etc.) you are currently logged in.
Know who logged-in to your account: Under the Security tab of the Account settings, you can also know details about the recent log-in. If you find a suspicious activity, then let Facebook know about it by visiting its options and clicking on “Not You”.
Check activity log: Furthermore, you can visit the Activity log of your Facebook account. This will let you check any suspicious activity and you can track whether someone else has used your account or not.
If you think that your Facebook account has been hacked, then consider these suggestions:
Inform Facebook: If you are not able to log-in to your compromised account, then go to Facebook’s Help Center and report that your account has been hacked. The other user would be asked to verify the account details, which can let you take control of your account again.
Change the password: If you are lucky, then chances are that the Facebook account details would still be the same. In this case, go to your security settings and immediately change the password of your account.
End suspicious activity: As you know, you can easily know the present active sessions of your account. From here, you can end activity on the device and automatically log out of Facebook from it.
Now when you why do people hack Facebook accounts, you must know how to improve your account security as well. Ideally, you can follow these suggestions.
Enable 2-step verification: This is the best way to secure your account. Go to its security settings and turn on the 2-step verification. To log-in to your account from some other device, a one-time password should be entered that you will receive on your authorized number.
Get log-in alerts: You can also enable the feature for log-in alerts. After that, you will get real-time message alerts on your number whenever someone else would try to tamper with your account.
Enable trusted contacts: Facebook also provides a way to add 3-5 trusted contacts. If your account is locked, then Facebook will send a verification link to their email id to help you verify your identity.
Look for spyware: If you think your phone has been hacked, then you need to look for a spyware on your device. There are dedicated anti-malware and anti-spyware tools that you can use to meet your requirements.
As you can see, there could be different reasons for why do people hack Facebook accounts. If you also wish to do the same, then simply use SpyMyFone. It is a highly advanced and sophisticated device tracking tool that runs in a stealth mode. This will let you track the target device remotely without being detected. Also, follow the listed suggestions to further improve the security of your Facebook account and stay protected from any cyber attack.