Snapchat is one of the fastest growing social media apps, which is widely used by Millennials and Generation Z. It lets us share snaps (pictures and short videos) with our friends instantly. One can also chat with their friends using the app’s native interface. Though, the messages and snaps are automatically deleted after they are viewed. To save these snaps, you would need to use a Snapchat screenshot app.
While selecting the app, you should be careful as the user should not be notified that you have taken a screenshot of their snap. We will make you familiar with these apps in this post with a tutorial to use one as well.
You might be wondering, why we need a Snapchat screenshot app when we can simply take a screenshot via the device’s native feature. By default, if you take the screenshot of a snap on your device, then the other user would be notified. Additionally, it will also be listed under the Chats tab as well. The sender can tap and know which snap has been captured and the number of screenshots taken.
Therefore, if you don’t want to notify the sender about it, then you need to use a Snapchat screenshot app.
For a long time, Snapchat users have been following an old hack to capture the screenshot of the snaps. In this, after when the snaps are loaded, users can simply take the screenshots after putting their phone on the Airplane mode following the force-quitting of the app. While the method used to work before, it is no longer supported.
Now, if you will follow the approach, the sender would still be notified as soon as the app will be launched again. It doesn’t matter if you open it after a few minutes or days. As soon as you load the app, it will notify the sender that you have taken a screenshot of the snap. This further makes the need for a Snapchat screenshot app more evident than ever.
SpyMyFone is the best way to capture screenshots on a device remotely. It is a highly secure device tracking tool that will let you gain a complete access to the device. The tool comes with tons of features and runs in an invisible mode. After installing the tracking app on the target device, you can spy on it remotely. Here are some of its amazing features.
Casper is a popular Snapchat tool that can help you save stories and snaps without sending any notification. The only drawback is that your Snapchat account might get suspended after its regular use.
If you don’t want to get your account suspended, then you can use this mirroring tool by dr.fone. It will let you mirror your Android device on your computer so that you can readily take screenshots without any trouble.
Price: $49.99 a year
As the name suggests, the Snapchat screenshot app will let you save snaps and stories on your computer that can later be accessed as per your needs.
Another Snapchat screenshot app that you can try is SnapBox. The app is freely available and is compatible with most of the Android devices out there.
As you can see, SpyMyFone is the best Snapchat screenshot app that one can try. Not only is it easy to use, it won’t lead to any account suspension as well. You can learn how to use this Snapchat screenshot app by quickly following these steps:
1. To begin with, go to SpyMyFone’s website, buy the subscription of your choice, and create your new account.
2. Provide some details about the targeted user and choose whether you wish to hack an Android or iOS device. The social tracking feature only works for Android devices as of now.
3. To hack an Android device, you need to access it once. Unlock the device and make sure you are able to download apps from third-party sources.
4. Once it is done, you can again visit SpyMyFone’s website from the target device and download its tracking app.
5. Install the app and log-in with your account details. Furthermore, grant the app all the permissions that it needs.
6. Activate the device administration from the app’s interface and tap on the “Start Monitoring” button to enable it. Later, you can remove the app’s icon to let it run in a stealth mode.
7. To track the device, just go to SpyMyFone’s dashboard or use the monitoring app. On its dashboard, you can access all the vital details.
8. Go to its left panel and visit the “Capture Screenshots” option. This will let you remotely capture the device’s screen without sending any notification.
9. The app can also read notifications and has a keylogger feature. Using these tools, it can also track Snapchat conversations as well. To view this, just go to the Social Apps > Snapchat option.
Now when you know how to use this Snapchat screenshot app, you can easily save someone’s snaps without getting detected. SpyMyFone comes with tons of other features as well, which will let you track an Android or iOS device remotely. From accessing its messages to its real-time location, it will let you attain a complete control of the device without letting them know. Give it a try and start spying on anyone right away.