Products Features Support Pricings
Home > How-to > Hack > How to Hack Hike Messenger on Android

Introduction: Hike messenger, launched in December 2012, is a multi-layered messaging app through which you can send not only messages but also graphical stickers, emoticons, videos, images, files, audios, contacts, voice messages and location. Even though it is based out of India, it has a very diverse international reach.

Hike Messenger

Among the 15 million registered users, 60% come from its home country that is India and the other 40% are people from Europe and Middle East.

How to Use SpyMyFone to Hack Hike Messenger on Android Phones

When you want to hack an app like Hike Messenger, you need a source that is extremely reliable and easy. You can use SpyMyFone to hack hike messenger on android phones as it is reliable and a discreet spy app.

There are 3 basic easy steps that can be used to access the messages on the target phone.

Step 1: Create an Account

You need to firstly create an account. You will need to give your email address and set a password. A link to your control panel and your login credentials will be sent to the email address. Use the details to login to your control panel. If you want access to all the advanced features on SpyMyFone, you should buy a premium or ultimate subscription.

Step 2: Install SpyMyFone App

After registration you need to setup some other things before you can start to monitor hike messenger. Once you login to your account you can put a name for the device to identify the owner. At this stage it is mandatory to select an operating system of the target phone. Therefore, select android from the list.

Install SpyMyFone App

Once this is over, you need to complete these settings on the target phone-

  • Go to "Setting" and click the "Lock screen and security" option. Then, you need to enable the "unknown sources" option.
  • Install SpyMyFone App

  • Now you need to download the monitoring app. You can find the link to it on the set-up wizard page. Download the app.
  • Open the app and login to your SpyMyFone Account. To activate the administrator service just click on "start". Remember to grant all permission requests at this step. Once it is activated, the app will disappear from the phone as it will work in stealth mode.

You may learn more details from the tutorial: how to spy on android phones.

Step 3: Monitoring Data of Hike Messenger on Android

Once the app is installed you can monitor the data on the control panel. You can monitor it online on your web browser or download the control panel app. It may take several minutes for the control panel to sync the phone's data and the database of Hike Messenger's chat when you are using it for the first time. To sync the latest data you can just press the refresh button. If the monitored device is not switched on or is not connected to the internet then the latest data would not be synced.

Features on SpyMyFone Which Can Hack Hike Messenger:

Here is how you could get the most out of spying on Hike Messenger with SpyMyFone.

  • Keylogging

SpyMyFone has a keylogging feature wherein you can know which buttons are being pressed on the target phone. This will help you get access to all the passwords and usernames of the target. You can then use it to directly login to the account or hack hike messenger on android.

  • Capturing Screenshots

This is a feature through which you can screenshot the files and chats on the target's phone. You have to just confirm that the android device is active then take a screenshot and view the filed. However, for this feature to work the target phone should be unlocked.

  • Control Panel

You get an access to the target's entire phone with the online control panel. You get the entire database of all the chat messages on Hike Messenger. You can hack hike messenger as you can not only view messages but also block contacts and send messages.

Hike Messenger is a popular app that is used by everyone irrespective of age. Therefore, if you have a doubt that your spouse is cheating on your or your kid is involved in some wrong doings, the hacking hike messenger can provide you with all the information.

If you are a parent of a teenage child then you can find evidence of cyber bullying and other things. If you are an employer then you can see if your employees are sending private messages during work hours. Be sure to use this hacking technique in a wise and responsible way.

Reminders: All apps or tools introduced in this article shall be for legal use only. Please follow the Terms & Use and End User License Agreement (EULA) before trying any of them. Any consequences of improper use should be borne by users.
Try it Now