Can you monitor someone else's text messages from your phone? Yes, you can do that! Amidst, all securities and encryptions, you can monitor text messages on other phones. When you are monitoring text messages without the notice of the other person, this is called spying. There are various reasons for spying. Parents would like to track their children’s phones for their safety; individuals track their partner’s phone if they are suspicious about their activities. Is it legal to invade someone’s privacy? The answer is- NO. It is not legal to monitor or spy on someone else. But, there are some cases, when you can spy on someone else.
For example, parents can keep a track on their children’s activities until they hit the legal age. There is a valid reason for this statement. Parents are responsible for their children’s safety, their growth, their well being, etc. You can call it spying, intervention or monitoring.
Today, children face a lot of problems which they don’t share with their parents. These problems can have a negative impact on their life. There have been numerous cases when children have taken adverse steps due to activities like cyber bullying. Therefore, in order to ensure their safety and well being, parents can monitor their activities.
The best way to monitor text messages is to install a spy software. There are numerous software available online with a lot of options to track activities. If you are an employer who wants to track the activities of your employees, you can do so by installing software for the purpose. This is legal as the employer is the owner and the owner is responsible for the company’s growth.
There are various applications available that claims to meet your requirements. But, in reality, there are very few that are actually viable. The best one, according to us, is mSpy.
This software is compatible with almost all the operating systems like Android, iOS, etc. Not only smart phones but mSpy is available for computers as well. It is compatible with Mac and Windows. With mSpy, you can track all the activities on another phone.
You can monitor all the messages in the phone and IM apps. You can track the GPS location of the phone. You can have a peek into the call logs of the other user as well as restrict the incoming call on certain numbers. Apart from this, you can spy on internet browsing, read emails, control mobile apps, view multimedia files like pictures and videos.
How to monitor text messages using mSpy?
Now, let us look at the steps you need to follow, if you want to monitor text messages on another phone.
• First of all, you have to install the mSpy app on your phone. Then, after installing it, log into the account.
• Here, you can see the dashboard of mSpy. You can view the device information, latest cell phone activities, current location, etc. All the other options are available on the left panel.
• If you want to spy on the text messages, you have to click on the “Text Messages” tab on the left side panel on the dashboard.
• After clicking on it, Text Messages window will open. Here you can track all the incoming and outgoing messages on the phone. You can also check the Call Logs by clicking on Call Logs. Here is the screen that you would get.
• Identify your need. You must be clear why you need to use spy software. You want to track GPS locations, monitor text messages, prevent mishaps, etc.
• Use your spy software for monitoring purposes. But, remember, you should use it in a controlled manner. Don’t overstep the legal boundaries.
• Always remember to export data and keep it safe for future purposes.
• Carefully examine the software before purchasing it. Most of the software makes bogus claims.
• Rather than spying, consider it as a utility for helping someone. Monitor the activities for constructive purposes.